Wokeface Shape Cutters Pre-Sale
I was gifted some 3D printed cookie cutters as well as the source files to share - you can download those here if you want to print these yourself.
I received requests to make these available for sale so I am offering them as a one-time pre-sale and will work with a 3D printing company to have them fabricated and then mail them to you!
Each design is around 3.5 inches. Colors will vary.
- 3D printed plastic is not explicitly food-safe.
- 3D printed plastic has grooves and is porous, so take extra care to clean/disinfect after use.
- 3D printed plastic can warp with very hot water. It is not dishwasher safe and should only be hand washed with a soft bristle brush or rag in lukewarm water.
- If used for food, it is at your own risk! For the above reasons I cannot officially recommend it.
That said, if you decide to make cookies (you rebel), here are a few tips:
- Flour the cutters each time before pressing into the dough to prevent sticking.
- Making sure your dough is chilled helps a lot!
- Dough needs to be rolled out around 1/4" thick for cutter to imprint.
This is a pre-order item. If you have other items in your order, the entire order will wait to ship until this item is included. Anticipated ship date is the week of December 20th. Pre-Christmas delivery in USA is not guaranteed but I will do my best!